The True Blue® lineup now includes guaranteed-accurate, professional combination squares. They feature a new matte finish which reduces glare, and distinct etched markings for enhanced readability. When it needs to be a quick and accurate measurement, you'll be glad to have one in your toolbox.
Customer research conducted by Empire at construction sites nationwide has shown that one of the key requirements of a good square is the ability to read it quickly and accurately, in virtually all lighting conditions. Along with the etched graduations and matte finished blades, these squares feature a True Blue® vial in each head with patent-pending blue bands that darken and define the bubble perimeter to provide enhanced visibility.
True Blue® vials are produced through a proprietary process called Advanced Concentric Molding™ (ACM™), pioneered by Empire. The ACM™ process assures repeatability so that all True Blue® vials meet the same stringent standards for accuracy, consistency, and concentricity.
The new True Blue® combination squares are guaranteed accurate for squareness to a tolerance of .001'' per inch. The die cast zinc heads are milled using a single point of reference to ensure accuracy, a process unique to Empire. The new squares are available in 6'' (e255), 12'' (e250), and 16'' (e280) blade lengths.
• Unique self-aligning drawbolt that holds
blade firmly and allows for easy blade reversal
• Brass bushing to provide permanent seat for the scriber
• True Blue® vials for easy, accurate measurements
• Die cast zinc heads are milled using a single point of reference to ensure precision
• Blades are notched for use as a marking gauge
• Accuracy guaranteed for squareness to a tolerance of .001'' per inch
• Lifetime warranty